|Place of Origin:||QIngdao, China (Mainland)||Model Number:||AT 24||Brand Name:||AT|
|Certificates:||CE ISO||Usage:||Plumbing & CZPT System|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.|
|Delivery Detail:||30-45 days after receiving deposit|
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CZPT Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CZPT of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
What are the potential drawbacks or limitations of using rigid shaft couplings in certain applications?
Rigid shaft couplings, while offering benefits in certain scenarios, also have limitations that should be considered when selecting them for specific applications:
- Minimal Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings have limited ability to compensate for shaft misalignment, making them less suitable for applications with significant misalignment.
- Transmits Vibrations: Rigid couplings do not dampen vibrations, which can lead to increased wear and fatigue in connected components and decrease overall system lifespan.
- Higher Stress Concentration: Due to their rigid nature, these couplings can result in higher stress concentrations at the coupling ends, potentially leading to premature failure.
- Noisy Operation: Rigid couplings can amplify noise generated by connected equipment, contributing to a noisier operating environment.
- Requires Precise Alignment: Proper alignment during installation is crucial to prevent excessive loads on equipment and ensure reliable operation.
- Less Torsional Damping: Rigid couplings lack the torsional damping capabilities of some other coupling types, which may be necessary in systems with varying loads.
- Less Forgiving: Rigid couplings can transmit shocks and impacts directly to connected equipment, which may not be suitable for applications with frequent starts, stops, or heavy loads.
It’s important to carefully assess the specific requirements of an application and consider factors such as misalignment, vibration, torque transmission, and environmental conditions when deciding whether to use a rigid shaft coupling. In cases where the limitations of rigid couplings may pose challenges, other coupling types such as flexible, torsionally soft, or damping couplings could be more appropriate alternatives.
Can rigid shaft couplings be used for shafts with different rotational speeds and directions?
Rigid shaft couplings are typically designed for applications where the connected shafts have the same rotational speed and direction. They are not well-suited for scenarios involving significant speed differences or reverse rotation between shafts. The limitations arise from the coupling’s rigid construction, which does not allow for the compensation of speed differentials or changes in direction.
When shafts have different rotational speeds or need to rotate in opposite directions, it can result in uneven loading, increased wear, vibrations, and even coupling failure. Rigid couplings lack the flexibility required to accommodate the variations in speed and direction, which can lead to undesirable consequences in the system.
If your application involves shafts with varying speeds or reverse rotation, it’s recommended to explore flexible coupling options. Flexible couplings, such as gear couplings, elastomeric couplings, or universal joints, are designed to handle these situations by providing a degree of angular and radial flexibility. These couplings can help distribute the loads more evenly, reduce vibrations, and compensate for speed differences, ultimately contributing to smoother and more reliable operation.
It’s essential to accurately assess the requirements of your application and choose the appropriate coupling type based on the specific operational conditions. If there are varying speeds or reverse rotation involved, opting for flexible couplings designed for such scenarios will help ensure the longevity, efficiency, and performance of your machinery.
What are the Materials Commonly Used to Manufacture Rigid Shaft Couplings, and How Do They Impact Performance?
Rigid shaft couplings are typically made from a variety of materials, and the choice of material can significantly impact the performance of the coupling in specific applications. Some common materials used in manufacturing rigid shaft couplings include:
- Steel: Steel is one of the most commonly used materials for rigid shaft couplings. It offers excellent strength and durability, making it suitable for high-torque and heavy-duty applications. Steel couplings can withstand significant stresses and provide reliable torque transmission.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel couplings offer the same benefits as regular steel couplings but with the added advantage of corrosion resistance. They are commonly used in applications where the coupling may be exposed to harsh environments or moisture.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight and have good corrosion resistance. They are often used in applications where weight reduction is essential, such as in aerospace and automotive industries.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their excellent machinability and corrosion resistance. They are commonly used in applications where electrical conductivity is required.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings are robust and offer good resistance to wear and tear. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
The choice of material depends on various factors, including the application’s operating conditions, such as torque requirements, temperature, and environmental conditions. For example, in high-torque applications, steel or stainless steel couplings are often preferred due to their high strength. On the other hand, aluminum couplings are favored in applications where weight reduction is critical.
It is essential to consider the specific needs of the application and the coupling’s material properties to ensure optimal performance, longevity, and reliability of the rigid shaft coupling.
editor by CX 2023-09-05