DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be supplied if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow control can be extra towards the circuit to manage the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer to the various pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned just before installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The energy unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank right after the preliminary operating on the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required just after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit includes a energy up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow handle is usually added to circuit to control the decent speed on the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree within the tank after the initial working in the electrical power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required just after the preliminary 100 operation hrs, afterwards as soon as each and every 3000 hours.