Our main products are malleable iron pipe fittings, the brand is “G”. Others include Grooved fittings and couplings, Buttweld fittings, Steel pipe nipples and couplings, Flanges and Stainless steel thread fittings. It is widely used in fire protection, plumbing, oil, gas, infrastructure, construction and decoration etc. The products has passed the UL&FM fire safety certification. The main markets include the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, South America, South Africa, the Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and so on.
|Materal||Ductile Iron (ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12)|
|Color||Red RAL3000 , Orange , Bule or according to custom requirements|
|Surface Treatment||Paint, Epoxy, Galvanization or Dacroment|
|Certification||UL FM CE ISO 9001|
|Delivery Time||Normally within 15-30days|
|Pressure||300PSI 500PSI 2.5MPA|
|Payment Terms||T/T L/C Or Other|
|1) Automatic sprinkler system for fire production on commercial,civil and municipal constructions like water supplying ,gas supplying , heat supplying , etc|
|2)Industrial pipeline system on shipping , mine , textile oil field , power plant , etc|
|3)Pipeline system on subway station , railway station airport , seaport, brided , etc|
HangZhou Jizhong Malleable Co., Ltd. was established in 1990, nearly 30 years of production and sales experience, the company is located in HangZhou, the capital of ZheJiang Province, 300 kilometers away from ZheJiang , and same distance from the nearest port ZheJiang .
The company passed the ISO9001 management system certification and BV certification, the products passed the UL&FM fire safety certification.
Innovation, development, harmony and CHINAMFG is the purpose of our company; professional, rationality is our sales creed. We are committed to being your trusted partner.
1.Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, our factory was set up in 1990.
2.How to confirm the goods quality before placing orders?
We have a perfect quality inspection system to ensure the quality of products.
3.Acceptable payment methods?
We can accept T/T, L/C, O/A, etc
4.How long will it take to deliver?
Generally 30-50 days delivery.
Look CHINAMFG to cooperating with you!
Industry Standards and Certifications for Rigid Shaft Couplings
Yes, there are industry standards and certifications that apply to rigid shaft couplings to ensure their quality, performance, and safety. Some of the common standards and certifications include:
- ISO 14691: This International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard specifies the requirements and dimensions for metallic straight-toothed rigid couplings with external clamping for shaft connections.
- ANSI/AGMA 9002-C16: The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) standard covers measurement methods for evaluating the torsional stiffness of rigid couplings.
- API 671: This American Petroleum Institute (API) standard applies to special-purpose couplings used in petroleum, chemical, and gas industry services, ensuring reliable operation and safety.
- DNV GL: Rigid couplings used in marine and offshore applications may require certification from DNV GL, an international accredited registrar and classification society.
- ATEX: For couplings used in explosive atmospheres, compliance with the ATEX directive is crucial to ensure that the coupling does not become a source of ignition.
When selecting a rigid shaft coupling, it is essential to look for products that comply with these relevant industry standards and certifications. Meeting these standards guarantees that the couplings have undergone rigorous testing and adhere to recognized quality and safety guidelines.
Can rigid shaft couplings reduce vibrations and noise in mechanical systems?
Rigid shaft couplings are primarily designed for accurate torque transmission and shaft alignment. While they are not specifically intended to reduce vibrations and noise, they can indirectly contribute to minimizing vibrations and noise in mechanical systems.
Here’s how rigid shaft couplings can help mitigate vibrations and noise:
- Shaft Alignment: Rigid couplings ensure precise alignment between connected shafts. Proper alignment reduces angular and axial misalignment, which can lead to vibrations and noise. By maintaining alignment, rigid couplings prevent the generation of excessive forces that contribute to vibration.
- Reduced Dynamic Imbalance: Accurate alignment achieved by rigid couplings helps in minimizing dynamic imbalance, which is a common cause of vibrations. When shafts are misaligned, it can lead to uneven distribution of forces and create vibrations in rotating machinery.
- Minimized Wear: Rigid couplings prevent misalignment-induced wear and excessive friction between shafts. This helps in reducing the potential for vibration-producing irregularities that can arise from worn or damaged components.
- Stable Connection: Rigid couplings create a solid and stable connection between shafts. This stability minimizes the likelihood of resonances and vibrations caused by flexible components that might amplify vibrations in the system.
- Uniform Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings facilitate even torque distribution between shafts. Uneven torque transmission can lead to fluctuations and vibration-causing oscillations in the system.
While rigid couplings can provide some indirect benefits in reducing vibrations and noise, they might not be as effective as specialized vibration-damping couplings or other mechanical solutions explicitly designed for vibration and noise reduction. In cases where vibration and noise reduction are critical, engineers might consider incorporating additional measures such as damping materials, flexible couplings, or vibration isolators.
Ultimately, the choice of coupling and vibration reduction strategy depends on the specific requirements of the application. If vibration and noise reduction are primary concerns, it’s advisable to consult with engineering experts and consider coupling designs that prioritize these attributes.
Are There Different Types of Rigid Shaft Couplings Available, and What Are Their Specific Applications?
Yes, there are different types of rigid shaft couplings available, each with its own specific applications. Some common types of rigid shaft couplings include:
- Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are simple and cost-effective couplings that connect two shafts together using a solid sleeve or tube. They are commonly used in applications with moderate torque requirements and where shaft alignment can be maintained with high precision.
- Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp or split couplings consist of two halves that are clamped together around the shafts using screws or bolts. They are easy to install and suitable for applications where frequent maintenance or disassembly is required.
- Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on both ends that are bolted together. They are used in applications where shafts need to be rigidly connected and where some degree of axial movement is expected.
- Tapered Shaft Couplings: Tapered shaft couplings have tapered bores that fit tightly onto tapered shafts, creating a friction-based connection. They are often used in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential.
- Keyed Shaft Couplings: Keyed shaft couplings use a key and keyway arrangement to connect the shafts securely. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications where high torque transmission is required.
The choice of rigid shaft coupling depends on the specific requirements of the application. Factors such as torque transmission, shaft size, alignment precision, ease of installation, and maintenance needs play a crucial role in selecting the appropriate coupling type.
Rigid shaft couplings are widely used in various industries, including manufacturing, power generation, robotics, aerospace, and automotive. They are often employed in applications such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, and high-precision machinery.
It is essential to consider the specific demands of the application and consult with coupling manufacturers or experts to determine the most suitable rigid coupling type for optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-11-07