DUCTILE IRON GROOVED RIGID COUPLINGS AND PIPE FITTINGS FOR FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
China JUNTONG,Focus on “making production” with spirit of craftsman like reliable,experienced,professional,great HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd.is established in 2004,Casting from 1997,is a professional manufacturer specialized in the R&D,production,sale and service of ductile iron Grooved Couplings and Pipe Fittings. Located in HangZhou,we enjoy convenient transportation access and comfortable environment.
Strong and Powerful.Our company is a large enterprise group composed of 1 main factory,three branch factories which covers an area of 68000 and has an annual production capacity of more than 50000 tons.We have an experienced team,around 500 skilled staff members ,20 percent of them are engineers and technicians who are professional and hardworking.four factories
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs,our products are extensively used in drinking water,fire control,medicine,chemistry and other industries.
Top Quality.Selling well in all cities and provinces around China,our products are also exported to clients in many countries and regions.In addition,We also welcome OEM and ODM orders.We have widely recognized by customers and enjoy a good reputation across the world .The company was approved by iso9001,14001,18001.Gradually,the company has acquired most of the authoritative certifications,including CE,FM and UL.
State of the art equipment.Our company has the state-of-the-art-equipment for both production and inspection .We equipped with 8 automation molding line,2automation sand mixing line70,CNC lathe,10WINTER mold machining center ,5automatic box sealing line,7paiting lines and so on.
Reliable Quality Assurance.We conduct strict quality inspections over each batch.We have a very professional laboratory with full serious of testing and inspection as Leak testing,raw material receiving inspection,batch chemical composition inspection,Microstructure testing,Advanced spectrometer ,dimension inspection,first article inspection,in-process inspection and final visual inspection.In order to ensure high quality.
In recent years,guaranteeing stable and timely supply,credible quality and sincere service,our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success! Product Application FM/UL Approved ASTM A536 Ductile Iron Grooved Couplings and Grooved Fittings
JUNT Grooved Piping System
The JUNT grooved piping system is 1 of the most advanced, versatile, economical and reliable systems available today. After the pipe ends are grooved a gasket is stretched over the pipe ends. The coupling segments are then placed over the gasket and the bolts and nuts are fastened resulting In a secure and leak free joint.
A coupling can be installed 3-4 times faster than a comparable welded or brazed joint and there is no need fora flame or welding CHINAMFG on the job site. A coupling can be installed by fastening a pair of bolts and nuts while using only a wrench or spanner, whereas a comparable flanged joint requires the fastening of many bolts and nuts with a pair of wrenches. The grooved system allows for easy material take-offs and unlike a threaded system, there is no need to allow for added pipe length for thread engagement. With the removal of just a few bolts 1 can easily access the system for cleaning, maintenance, changes and or system expansion.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROOVED COUPLINGS AND FITTINGS|
|MATERIAL||Ductile iron QT450-12 ,Ductile Iron to ASTM A536|
|CERTIFICATE||FM UL CE CUL ISO|
|THREAD TYPE||BSPT NPT|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||PAINT, EPOXY, GALVANIZED, DACROMET|
|DELIVERY TIME||Normally within 15-30 days|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, LC|
Main Features1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Main FeaturesName: Grooved Couplings and Fittings
1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Housing FeaturesName: Coupling Housing
Ductile Iron: Standard coupling housings and fittings are made of ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Gr.65-45-12. The properties of Grade 65-45-12 ductile iron are as follows;65,000 CHINAMFG (448 MPa) tensile strength, 45,000 CHINAMFG (310 MPa) yield strength and 12% elongation.
Name: BULTS AND NUTS
Domestic famous materials, Oval Neck bolts and heavy hoxagon nuts at ASTM A183/ISO 898,GRADE 8.8,HOT GALVANIZED.
JUNT products utilize oval neck track bolts and heavy duty hex nuts,available either in UNC threaded or ISO metric threaded*. The oval neck track bolts mate into the oval holes in the housing segments to allow for easy tightening using only a single wrench/spannerMain Parts
Name: Rubber Gaskets
During assembly the gasket is first stretched over the pipe ends which forms the initial seal. As the housing segments are installed and secured the pressure responsive gasket is slightly compressed to form a leak-tight joint. The strength of the seal is further enhanced by internal line pressure that creates downward pressure on the lips of the gasket.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.After-Sales Service
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* Attend exhibition
Packing & Delivery
|Size||110 (L) * 110 (W) * 12 (H)|
|The normal package is pallet with carton box (Size: L*W*H).If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.|
|Size||S and L Type|
|Two Sizes Type:
1. Small One(S)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 155 (H)
2. Large One (L)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 310 (H)
ROLL GROOVING MACHINE
HOLE CUTTING MACHIE
PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
Can Rigid Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
Rigid couplings are not designed to handle misalignment between shafts. Unlike flexible couplings that can accommodate slight misalignment through their bending or elastic properties, rigid couplings are intended to provide a fixed and immovable connection between two shafts. As a result, any misalignment between the shafts can lead to increased stress and uneven loading on connected components.
It is essential to ensure precise alignment when using rigid couplings to avoid premature wear and failure of the system. The shafts must be perfectly aligned in both the axial and angular directions before installing the rigid coupling. Proper alignment helps distribute the load evenly and reduces stress concentration on specific areas, such as bearings and keyways.
If a system requires some level of misalignment compensation due to factors like thermal expansion or slight shaft deflection, a flexible coupling should be considered instead. Flexible couplings can tolerate small degrees of angular and axial misalignment while still transmitting torque efficiently and protecting the connected equipment from excessive stress and wear.
In summary, rigid couplings are best suited for applications where precise shaft alignment can be achieved and maintained, while flexible couplings are more appropriate for systems with potential misalignment or other dynamic factors that require some degree of flexibility.
What Industries Commonly Use Rigid Couplings for Power Transmission?
Rigid couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission applications that require a solid and reliable connection between rotating shafts. Some of the industries that commonly utilize rigid couplings include:
- Manufacturing: In the manufacturing industry, rigid couplings are employed in a wide range of equipment, such as conveyors, mixers, pumps, compressors, and machine tools. These couplings ensure precise power transmission and alignment, making them ideal for maintaining accuracy in manufacturing processes.
- Material Handling: Material handling equipment, including cranes, hoists, and elevators, often rely on rigid couplings to transfer power between shafts efficiently. Rigid couplings provide a robust connection that can handle the heavy loads and continuous operation common in material handling applications.
- Automotive: The automotive industry employs rigid couplings in various automotive systems, including drive shafts, transmissions, and steering systems. Rigid couplings contribute to the overall performance and reliability of these components, ensuring smooth power transfer and minimizing vibration.
- Mining and Construction: In the mining and construction industries, rugged and durable power transmission components are crucial. Rigid couplings are used in equipment like crushers, mills, and heavy-duty conveyors, where they can withstand the harsh conditions and heavy loads commonly found in these applications.
- Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry often utilizes rigid couplings in pumps, compressors, and drilling equipment. Rigid couplings offer consistent and dependable power transmission, which is essential for critical operations in this sector.
- Marine: In marine applications, such as ship propulsion systems and marine pumps, rigid couplings are used to transmit power between the ship’s engine and various equipment. They can handle the dynamic forces and vibrations encountered in marine environments.
- Aerospace: In aerospace applications, where precision and reliability are paramount, rigid couplings play a role in power transmission between various aircraft components.
Rigid couplings are chosen in these industries for their ability to maintain shaft alignment, resist misalignment, and provide a backlash-free connection. Their robust construction and simple design make them suitable for high torque and high-speed applications, where precision and efficiency are crucial.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages in providing a strong and direct connection between shafts, but they also have certain limitations and disadvantages that should be considered in certain applications:
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed connection with no allowance for misalignment between shafts. As a result, any misalignment, even if slight, can lead to increased stress on connected components and cause premature wear or failure.
- Transmit Shock and Vibration: Rigid couplings do not have any damping or vibration-absorbing properties, which means they can transmit shock and vibration directly from one shaft to another. In high-speed or heavy-duty applications, this can lead to increased wear on bearings and other components.
- No Torque Compensation: Unlike flexible couplings, rigid couplings cannot compensate for torque fluctuations or angular displacement between shafts. This lack of flexibility may not be suitable for systems with varying loads or torque requirements.
- Higher Stress Concentration: Rigid couplings can create higher stress concentration at the points of connection due to their inflexibility. This can be a concern in applications with high torque or when using materials with lower fatigue strength.
- More Challenging Installation: Rigid couplings require precise alignment during installation, which can be more challenging and time-consuming compared to flexible couplings that can tolerate some misalignment.
- Increased Wear: The absence of misalignment compensation and vibration absorption can lead to increased wear on connected components, such as bearings, shafts, and seals.
- Not Suitable for High Misalignment: While some rigid couplings have limited ability to accommodate minor misalignment, they are not suitable for applications with significant misalignment, which could lead to premature failure.
Despite these limitations, rigid couplings are still widely used in many applications where precise alignment and a strong, permanent connection are required. However, in systems with significant misalignment, vibration, or shock loads, flexible couplings may be a more suitable choice to protect the connected components and improve overall system performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-09-30