CL typeGear couplingIt is composed of internal gear ring with the same number of teeth and flange half coupling with external teeth.The external teeth are divided into straight teeth and drum teeth. The so-called drum teeth means that the external teeth are made into a spherical surface. The center of the spherical surface is on the gear axis. The tooth side clearance is larger than that of ordinary gears. Allows a larger angular displacement (compared to the straight tooth coupling), which can improve the contact conditions of the teeth, increase the torque transmission capacity, and prolong the service life.The contact state along the tooth width when there is angular displacement.It has the advantages of radial, axial and angular axis deviation compensation, compact structure, small gyration radius, large carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance period. It is especially suitable for low-speed and heavy-duty conditions, such as metallurgy , Mining, lifting and transportation industries, and also suitable for shaft transmission of various machinery such as petroleum, chemical industry, general machinery, etc.
Features of CL type gear coupling (compared with straight gear coupling, it has the following characteristics):
1. Strong carrying capacity.Under the same outer diameter of the inner gear sleeve and the large outer diameter of the coupling, the load-bearing capacity of the drum gear coupling is 15-20% higher than that of the straight gear coupling on average.
2. Large angular displacement compensation.When the radial displacement is equal to zero, the allowable angular displacement of the spur gear coupling is 1o, and the allowable angular displacement of the drum gear coupling is 1o30', an increase of 50%.Under the same modulus, number of teeth, and tooth width, the allowable angular displacement of the drum gear is larger than that of the straight tooth.
3. The drum-shaped tooth surface improves the contact conditions of the inner and outer teeth, avoids the disadvantages of spur tooth end edge extrusion and stress concentration under the condition of angular displacement, and at the same time improves the friction and wear of the tooth surface, and reduces Noise, long maintenance period.
4. The tooth end of the outer gear sleeve is in the shape of a horn, which makes the assembly and disassembly of the inner and outer teeth very convenient.
5. The transmission efficiency is as high as 99.7%.
|model||Nominal torque||Diameter of shaft hole||Length of shaft hole||D||D1||A||C||Quality Kg|
|Tn||Y, J1, Z1|